John (Left) & Brad (Right)
J & P Spinelli is a family run building company specialising in residential and small commercial works. The founders of the company, John and Patricia Spinelli started the business in 1975 and were joined by their son Brad in 1993. John & Brad take a personalised and hands on approach to each project while Patricia handles the office administration side of the business. We have serviced Albury and Wodonga district for more than 40 years.
Our Current Team.
The Spinelli name is synonymous with building quality homes in the Albury District. It started with John’s grandfather Giovanni Spinelli who emigrated from Italy as a cooper to the Rutherglen Wineries, later working as a joiner in Albury. Giovanni’s son Bruno commenced building homes in 1950 and the tradition still continues today as John and now Brad continue to build in the district.
John and Brad Spinelli have had a combined total of over 65 years in the building trade and can provide the highest level of workmanship and detail for your project. Over the years our apprentices have also won state & national awards in carpentry.
Our preferred sub-contractors are listed below and provide the backbone to the quality finish of our work.
- Earthworks- Dave Alston & Noel Stewart
- Plumbing- C & L Cassidy Plumbing
- Electrical- G & L Nelson Electrics
- Painting- M & M Painting (Michael Stojanov)
- Carpentry- John & Brad Spinelli
- Concreting – PTC Concrete Constructions (Paul Thomas)
- Joinery- S & E Cabinets (Shane O’Keeffe)
- Roofing – Big River Roofing
- Pest Control- Chris’s Pest Control
Please visit our gallery page to view the latest in our work.